Oh! Let's Magnify the Lord...For He is Worthy to be Praised
What We Believe
1. We believe that all scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for instruction in righteousness (II Timothy 3:16).
2. We believe that God created man in His image and in holiness, but lost his holiness because of sin in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 1:26; 3:1-3).
3. We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (I John 5:7).
4. We believe that salvation is the gift of God, unmerited favor with the condition of repentance and faith in God (Ephesians 2:8-9).
5. We believe that men are justified by faith and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Romans 8:14-39).
6. We believe in the eternal promise to the believer, once saved, always saved (John 10:29; Romans 8:38-39).
7. We believe in the deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:26-35).
8. We believe in the pre-millennial, that Jesus Christ will return for his church before the tribulation (Matthew 24:30-31; Revelation 11:15-17, 19:11, 20:6; I Thessalonians 4:13-17).
9. We believe in the fact that there is a Heaven and a Hell. Heaven for believers and Hell for unbelievers. We further believe that the old Heaven and earth will pass away, and there will be a new Heaven and a new earth (II Peter 3:10-13; Revelation 21:1).
10. We believe in our Lord’s church and the self-governing body of baptized believers, with only two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 3:13-17; Roman 6:3-5; I Corinthians 11:23-34).
11. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Roman 6:4-14; Matthew 28:18-20).
12. We believe in the new birth, “ye must be born again” (John 3:1-7).